Apparently, Mak and I have been on an Asian kick for the past few weeks. We have never made Wonton Soup, more or less tried it EVER. However, we thought let’s just do it all in one — make it and eat it for the first time! It turned out pretty well, I’m thinking it was pretty good! I’m never much for soups, but for soup it was pretty good. My fav cookbook that the recipe came from is the Robin Miller Quick Fix Meals. They are all easy and everyone I’ve made is delicious. If your are not a super cooker or want easy, this is a great one to buy!
Alright now how to make it.
6 cups chicken broth
1 cup shredded coleslaw mix
1 cup chopped up pre-cooked chicken
24 wonton wrappers
1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
1 tbsp soy sauce
Thought it was time for a good, easy dinner recipe. For last nights dinner, well, actually a few nights ago, but what a silly title that would have been a few nights ago dinner. Are you picking up what I’m puttin’ down? So not that when it was made matters, all that matters it was delicious, easy, and makes for great left overs!!!! Yummy and best lunch the next day! Do know it does make a bit of a mess if you are like me and a messy cook. Alright so for the ingredients and recipes!
4 cups cooked white (or brown) rice
1 cup frozen mixed veggies
2 chicken breasts cut into tiny pieces
4 tbsp soy sauce
4 tbsp canola oil
Onion and garlic powder
1. In a pan, pour in 2 tbsp of canola oil. Add your chicken and cook the chicken until full cooked. Use onion powder and garlic powder to season.
2. Now add in your three eggs that you have lightly whisked. Cook the eggs like you are making scrambled eggs.
3. Once fully cooked, add in the other 2 tbsp of canola oil, rice, and veggies. Cook for about 6 minutes until rice gets a little crispy.
4. In a small bowl, add 4 tbsp of water to your soy sauce. Now pour the soy sauce mixture over the fried rice. Make sure the rice is fully cover and cook on medium for about 4-6 minutes.
5. Eat and enjoy! Easy right?!?